- In a pot take 1 tablespoon oil and add chopped garlic and ginger.
- Saute till the raw aroma of raw ginger and garlic goes away.
- Then add chopped spring onions and saute.
- Now add the chopped cabbage, carrots, bell pepper and french cut beans.
- saute for about a minute or 2 and then add 3 cups of water
- Season with 1/4 tsp black pepper powder and salt
- Add a pinch of nutmeg
- Stir very well and cover the pan and simmer the clear soup on low to medium flame till the veggies are done
- Garnish with some chopped spring onions.