- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp vinegar
- In a large pan add 1 tablespoon peanut oil and saute the eggplant till it turns golden brown
- Transfer eggplant to a plate and add the remaining peanut oil to the pan and stir in ginger, garlic, and red chilis and cook for a minute
- Add eggplant and scallions and toss them together
- Meanwhile add all the ingredients for the sauce in a bowl.
- now pour the sauce over the eggplant and stir fry for a minute until all the vegetables are coated.
- Serve with with white or brown rice.