1. Preheat the oven to 425F.
2. Place 350-500g baby potatoes and 4 whole garlic cloves on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
3. Coat them with 2 tsp olive oil and add a pinch of pink Himalayan salt, 1/2 tsp garlic powder and 1 pinch ground pepper.
4. Bake for 30 min.
5. In the meantime, add 3-4oz of chopped baby spinach to a non-stick pan with 1 tbsp water and cook for just 2-3 min over medium-high heat.
6. The dressing is 1 tbsp tahini mixed with 1 1/2 tbsp nutritional yeast, 1 tsp umami seasoning sauce and 2-3 tbsp water
7. Serve everything in a bowl with 1 cup halved grape tomatoes. Enjoy!!