- tofu 200 gms
- lettuce 100 gms
- 1 red/yellow peppers cut into squares
- 1 cucumber , chopped
- cherry tomatoes about 4-5
- boiled corn 1/4 cup
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seeds
- dark soy Sauce 3 tbsps
- vinegar 1 tbsp
- olive oil 1 tbsp
- honey 1 tsp
- roasted sesame seeds
- Saute tofu pieces on a medium size pan with olive oil and add salt & pepper to taste.
- Toast it on both sides until crisp
- Transfer all the salad ingredients to a bowl and 1- 2 tbsps of dressing
- Top it with crispy tofu and sunflower seeds.