- 2 large flounder fillets
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 fresh lemon
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- Salt & pepper to taste
- parsley flakes
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- Turn the oven on at 400 F. Rinse off the fillets and pat them dry with a paper towel. Spray a cookie sheet with oil and spread the fillets out on it.
- In a bowl 1/4 cup olive oil and add 1 tablespoon garlic powder, salt, pepper, juice from 1/2 of a lemon and dried parsley flakes
- Line a small baking pan with foil and put the flounder on it and brush the oil mixture over the flounder and bake for seven minutes and then three minutes on broil.
- Lay the flounder on a bed of cooked quinoa and Enjoy!