- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder`
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- fresh lime juice
- fresh cilantro chopped
- Heat the grill to medium -high heat
- Combine salt, pepper, cumin, chili powder, and garlic powder in a small dish .Drizzle olive oil and rub the seasoning over the chicken breasts coating them entirely.
- Once heated, place the chicken on the grill and cook for about 15 minutes total flipping halfway through.
- Before serving , squeeze fresh lime juice over the chicken and finish with a sprinkle of chopped cilantro.