- Season Salmon with salt and pepper and set it aside.
- Take a large pan add olive oil and add rosemary, garlic, smoked paprika, and red pepper and cook until the pepper starts to cook
- Add in the white beans and stir well over low heat for another minute. Pour in the stock and let it simmer for about 5 minutes
- Heat a frying pan and add the remaining olive oil and add the salmon fillet and pan fry the salmon for about 2 minutes. Flip it and cook on the other side for another minute.
- Serve the bean stew into plates and top it with a pan-fried salmon.
- Enjoy it warm!